Newly engaged? The consider doing a pre wedding photography session. It is a fun way to get some great photographs of the two of you to use as gifts to parents, wedding invitations or simply just to get some great shots.
Why do it?:
- You will receive lots of fantastic photographs that will include couple and individual shots,
- The mood during the shoot is relaxed, fun and casual. You can even try out a few outfits!
- To get some themed or stylised photographs
- So you can bring along anything you love to be in the photographs e.g. a pet, car, other people!
- To get some shots in a different time of year e.g. Spring
- To save money on guest books and invitations, – use your own photographs in them.
- You can give the photographs away as gifts.
- To experience how easy we make if for you to be in front of the camera.
Even if we aren’t photographing your wedding, we can still photograph your pre wedding or engagement session. For more information, please contact me and we can discuss some options and who knows, I could end up as your wedding photographer.